What if we told you that you can correct your dental defects and transform your smile? Your dentists, Dr. Wayne Graber and Dr. Brian Peters of Bear Brook Commons Dental Group, offer veneers in Marlboro, NJ, for smile restoration.
What Are Veneers?
Veneers are super thin teeth restorations that hide your teeth' defects. They fit over your natural teeth to give you a flawless smile. Veneers may be resin composite or porcelain. A dental consultation begins your smile transformation journey with veneers. Your dental consultation allows your dentist to examine your teeth to determine how getting veneers will help.
Who Needs Veneers?
The installation process for veneers makes it permanent, so, seeking your dentist's advice before you start is essential. If you're considering getting veneers in Marlboro, NJ, here are a few dental defects that might benefit from the procedure.
- Teeth discolorations
- Cracked teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Crooked teeth
Benefits of Veneers
- Correct Dental Defects - Getting veneers from your dentist can help correct things you hate about your smile such as spaces, cracks, and discolorations.
- Stain Resistant - If you get porcelain veneers to cover up teeth stains, you won't have to worry about discolorations anymore. Porcelain resists stains to keep your smile brilliant.
- Easy Care - Your veneers need care like your natural teeth. There are no special routines necessary. Maintain proper dental hygiene and don't miss your routine dental appointments.
- Confidence Boost - Covering up teeth damage and defects with veneers will help you speak and smile with confidence.
- Natural Smile - Veneers give you a natural-looking smile free of your previous teeth defects. Your teeth impressions that your dentist uses in making your veneers ensure that they fit perfectly. You can also have your dentist customize your veneers to match your natural color and shape.
- Long-Lasting - Porcelain veneers are durable and made to last up to 10 years without needing replacement.
If you want a smile that you can be proud of, porcelain veneers can make that happen. Call your dentists, Dr. Graber and Dr. Peters of Bear Brook Commons Dental Group, on (732) 591-8555 for a consultation if you want veneers in Marlboro, NJ.